Auto-Filling does not match the input id after website adjustment

Options

Site:https://entry11.bk.mufg.jp/ibg/dfw/APLIN/loginib/login?_TRANID=AA000_001
( MUFG Online Banking Login Page )

I'm having trouble auto-filling the new MUFG Banking Login page, they changed the design to add one more login format, but the old input stays the same, or at least stay the same on the "input name", but somehow instead of filling "KEIYAKU_NO", which is in my 1Password web form details, it fills to "KOUZA_NO" on the right hand side.

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@richardevs: Just to clarify, is the intention to fill the form on the left? This is certainly a bit of an odd "login" form (if it can be called that). :)

If that's the case, you should be able to successfully save and fill the ご契約番号 and IBログインパスワード fields using 1Password as I did. Manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save specific information about the form to fill more accurately. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosubmit disabled

Let me know how it goes!

• richardevs
    richardevs
    Community Member
    Options

I delete it once and re-create the whole item, it works well :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• richardevs
    richardevs
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Bad news, fixed on PC but it goes to wrong one on iPhone...

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@richardevs: There's a lot we can do on a computer that won't work on a mobile device, so I can't say I'm surprised. We are working on some new filling stuff that we'd like to bring to all of the apps if we can though. Hopefully that will help a bit in the future.

This discussion has been closed.