Hi, I am using 1Password X extension and cannot find a way to filter for tags.

Is there a way to show on the left side list area menu of the X browser extension the tags list that I created with the desktop version? The tags field can be edited and added, but there is not direct filter tag list on the left side of the extension menu.

On a side note, I really enjoy using the 1Password X browser extension. It is the best use of browser integration I have seen or used. I use it everyday, all day.
Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:tags 1password x

Comments

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

Hey @myhost316! Tag we are it! 😂

We don't have a way to view or sort by tags in 1Password X, but we need it! Initially, we launched knowing this was an area in which we were lacking, but we've received very little feedback on it missing. It's on our list, and I suspect after we get version 1.9 out the door (which has a couple of really cool features) we can add tag support and further polish the popup. Until then, I've added your post to our issue tracker, so the rest of my team knows tags are an essential feature for you.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your support! 💙

-Beyer

ref: b5x-47

• FalacyNine
    FalacyNine
    Community Member

@beyer - I would like tag search functionality as well. Really frustrating and confusing when I tried to leverage it and it was missing since I spent time and effort adding tags to all my logins.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @FalacyNine! This thread's from about a year ago, and tags have been around in 1Password X for quite a while now. That said, we did recently redesign the 1Password X popup where the first release didn't contain tags. We've since fixed that in the most recent 1Password X beta (1.16.3.beta). If you're interested in giving the beta a try, you can get it in Chrome here. :)

This discussion has been closed.