Where to download and pay the standalone version?

Hi,
I spent quite some time trying to find out how to pay for a stand alone version. I followed the download link, installed the app on Sierra but when trying to pay, the only options are pay by month modes. Is the stand alone version a different app. w. a different pay option to choose from? I'm puzzled.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Download it normally.
    Then delete account from it and create a standalone vault (see advanced preferences).

Then you'll find the solution :)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Cerberus: Indeed, all you need to do is install the app. But it won't offer you the option to purchase a license if you're signed into a 1Password.com account since that would be unnecessary in that case. When you have it setup with only a local vault though, you'll be in read-only mode until you purchase the license from there. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• I'm currently not at my girl friend's desk. That's where the app went to. My own install is quite a while ago and I forgot the procedure. Will follow you guys' directions within the next days. Thanks bunches and have a great day everybody

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Sounds good. We're here if you need us! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file