To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

New membership, 2 Vaults with 1Password6 + 1Password7

Options
Happyworker
Happyworker
Community Member

Hi there,
Hoping I can get this resolved.
I've been using 1 Password for a number of years on my work Mac and recently bought a new PC for home. Since this is a newer PC and there was no 1Password 6 app, I decided to purchase a membership.

1Password 6 on Mac El Capitan - work computer and can not upgrade....so no 1Password 7 (Vault #1 synced to dropbox) - 1019 passwords
1Password 7 on PC - membership (Vault #2 synced to 1Password servers ) - 1030 passwords

As you can see, my two vaults are out of sync.

What I'd like to do, is sync both Vaults then only have one Vault and sync it to dropbox.

How can I do this?

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Happyworker! Let's get you back up and running...er...syncing. :) When you signed up for a 1password.com account, how did you get all that data (over 1,000 items!) into your account's vaults?

Also, why do you want to sync via Dropbox, if you subscribed to a 1password.com membership? When you do that, your data are synced via the 1password.com servers for you, automatically, without having to mess with setting up advanced sync via Dropbox or any other method.

This discussion has been closed.