To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i need assistance to converting my account from individual to family membership.

Options
edgar_kwn
edgar_kwn
Community Member

I have an individual account via apple subscription. I want to convert to a family membership. Need some assistance. I don't want to lose everything I already have saved.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:membership

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @edgar_kwn! First of all, don't panic; you won't lose everything (or anything at all!). But switching an individual in-app purchase subscription to a family in-app purchase subscription is not supported at this time.

You will need to start by canceling your in-app purchase subscription via iTunes, which can be done at this link.

Once you’ve done this please let us know and we by replying here and we will mark your account as canceled in our system as well. You can then log in to 1Password.com and change your account type to 1Password Families by simply clicking the "Invite People" link in the sidebar and following the instructions. Once you've converted to a 1Password Families account, you can either re-subscribe directly with us, using the Billing tab in the right sidebar of your account, or use the Mac App Store to do the same thing. Let us know how that goes!

• edgar_kwn
    edgar_kwn
    Community Member
    Options

thank you for the assistance. i have cancelled my trial/subscription. let me know once its ok to login to 1password.com

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@edgar_kwn: Done! Just follow this guide to invite family members and share vaults with them:

Share passwords in 1Password Families

And if you or your loved ones have any questions along the way let us know. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.