To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Please help me, thanks you

mylinh
mylinh
Community Member

No one else in my family uses 1password, every time it opens it throws an authentication error asking for a Master password which vanished from the emergency kit, and I don't want to pay anymore for something that I don't use. I still want to use 1password on my computer and handhelds.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• mylinh
    mylinh
    Community Member

what's the difference between an "account" and freestanding?
    Do I need an account to get the family plan?
    I think I may have "Pro" - I can synch between devices and make changes).
    To be honest I don't know if I have an account. If I do I do not know my secret key nor any account info, when I look online I'd need one to get the other. I don't know my registered email either.
    Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @mylinh! If you signed up for a 1password.com account but you no longer know your Master Password or your Secret Key, you'll need to write to support+forum@agilebits.com from the email account you used to register for the account. When you write in to email support, please include the link to this thread. You'll receive a response from our automated BitBot assistant letting you know we received your email. It will include a Support ID number. Please post that number here, so we can "connect the dots" and make sure your issue gets dealt with quickly. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

This discussion has been closed.