Filling for BT (British Telecom)

I'm having trouble getting 1Password to work with BT's "MyBT" service. This has worked in the past but they appear to have made some changes to their site recently.

This is the login form for MyBT -- one can also go to https://home.bt.com, hover over MyBT, and then click "Log in".

This is how the login is saved in 1Password - note, although 1Password has captured the USER field, it's unable to show the username. I deleted my old entry and re-captured this using 1Password 7.

When I try to fill the form using the 1Password helper for Chrome, it's able to fill the password but not the username, as you can see in this gfycat video.

Is there any workaround or fix for this please? I'm running 1Password 7 on Windows 10 (10.0.17134.165 currently).

Thank you!

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: 4.7.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pdutta: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I was able to save and fill a login with 1Password there, so you probably can too. Manually saving a new login allows 1Password to save additional information from the form to fill better. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosubmit disabled

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. :)

This discussion has been closed.