won't sync- connected to the same network on both IOS and Mac 10.13.6 - same WLAN

Options
Isabelle
Isabelle
Community Member

The sync begins, but after a bit it just stops. Still says it's been 22 weeks since last sync. Right, I'm trying to get it to happen and it does not. Same WLAN, both Mac and IOS open, checking all the preferences that should allow it to happen.

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: OS 10.13.6
Sync Type: WLAN
Referrer: forum-search:won't sync- connected to the same network on both IOS and Mac 10.13.6 - same WLAN

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@Isabelle have you tried the troubleshooting steps in this knowledge base article?

If you’re having trouble using the WLAN server

Incidentally, it would be a good idea to update to 1Password 6.8.9 which is the latest version of 1Password 6. That may not be the cause of the problem but it's always a good idea to make sure you're up to date.

Stephen

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @Isabelle! @Stephen_C's link is the one I would've sent you to as well, so I hope you may have already solved the issue by now. If not, and you're looking for a better solution than having to tend to and manage manual, advanced sync, you might be interested in a 1password.com membership. Let us know how it's going!

This discussion has been closed.