To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

The 1Password website is not accepting my master password. The application on my Mac does accept it.

Options
tjp430
tjp430
Community Member

I am a long time 1Password user. I recently upgraded to version 7 and established a subscription account. Your website is not accepting my master password, however, the application on my Mac does accept it. Support ID: [#CNU-19143-452]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password.com login problems

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @tjp430! Sorry for the trouble you're experiencing just now. However, since you've also written in with the exact same issue to our email support team, let's keep the conversation going there, for your privacy. Also, a favor? We're always here to help if you have questions or issues with 1Password that our support pages can't help you answer by themselves, but when you have a question or problem, please choose one of our support avenues and stick with it. When we have to stop and coordinate multiple replies amongst multiple team members across multiple points of contact, instead of speeding things up, it increases confusion and slows support times for everyone, including you. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.