1Password. struggling

Options
Jeffs333
Jeffs333
Community Member

It would help if we did this over the phone! If unable, is there any team members in San Antonio TX whom I could meet with? if not, then I need help getting my 1P up and running again. Have downloaded latest version...now what?

1Password Version: 687
Extension Version: same??
OS Version: don't know
Sync Type: don't know
Referrer: forum-search:Not sure what went wrong. 1P is not working and I need help putting Humpty Dumpty together again!

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jeffs333 and sorry about the trouble you're facing! We aren't able to offer phone support at the moment, but I'd be more than happy to help here if you'd explain what you're seeing go wrong. Let me know with as much detail as you can (and screenshots always help a bunch!) and I'll see what I can do to help you fix it.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

• Jeffs333
    Jeffs333
    Community Member
    Options

Have downloaded latest version of 1Password but am having trouble making everything fall into place.

• Jeffs333
    Jeffs333
    Community Member
    Options

so what do I do now?

• Jeffs333
    Jeffs333
    Community Member
    Options

I am available at this computer for the next 24 hours.

• Jeffs333
    Jeffs333
    Community Member
    Options

I will gladly pay someone to walk me thru my mess! Hell, for all I know, 1Password7 may be all set up and ready to go! help!!

• JadC
    JadC
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hi @Jeffs333, are you new to 1Password or have you used a previous version? Secondly, do you have a 1Password membership or are you looking for a standalone license?

We have a number of great "Getting Started" resources on our support.1password.com website:

This discussion has been closed.