Bought more versions that I can recall,

Hello, I have purchased individual, family, windows and Mac versions of the software. Originally from the apple store, more recently from Agile.. With a new MAC I am trying to install the software, it wants to convert the file format (which I am assuming will continue to allow the windows version to work ?), but isn't accepting any of my credentials. I am thinking that there ultimately must be an upgrade price. I. need to purchase the software, a subscription isn't an option.
The details on the website on how to recover the Secret Key are not consistent with what I see. i.e. I have 1password working on my iPhone and within settings, there are NO accounts listed, just an option to add one.. It works perfectly and syncs with dropbox just fine by the way.

Ideas on how to get the Secret Key for a working copy on an iOS device and Windows..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Using V7.1.1 on the iPhone, sync with DropBox, using Agile keychain format, everything works splendidly. Using latest version from Agile on new Mac, again trying to sync, not seeing anything in the vault and no way to license..

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@Xorb: If you don't have a 1Password.com membership, you won't have a Secret Key. In order to use 1Password 7, you'll either need a membership, or purchase a license for it. You can find more details here:

1Password 7 for Mac: The Best Ever

Just keep in mind that when you do upgrade and convert your vault, you'll need to setup your other devices to sync with the new one, or they won't be using the same data any longer. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file