To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

MacBook Air rebooted yesterday and now I cannot log on. I can through iPhone

rammsm
rammsm
Community Member

1Password
Version 6.8.8 (688001)
Mac App Store

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:;po

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @rammsm! I'm sorry for the trouble! When you say "cannot log on," how are you trying to do that? In a browser at 1password.com? Or are you using 1Password 6 for Mac, as your post seems to indicate? Either way, 1Password doesn't arbitrarily change your Master Password without you explicitly doing so yourself. Have you made any changes to your 1Password for Mac setup recently?

• rammsm
    rammsm
    Community Member

Thank you for your response. I have tried it both ways. 1password does not even recognize my user ID. I did not make any changed but, my computer crashed/rebooted yesterday and that is when the problem started.

• rammsm
    rammsm
    Community Member
    edited July 2018

Error

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2018

@rammsm - OK. Sorry for the continued trouble. At this point, to get a better idea of what might be going on with your 1Password setup, I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#SMA-59837-217]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @rammsm only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: SMA-59837-217

This discussion has been closed.