Error message: "Your available credit is not sufficient..." [conversation moved to email]

brexnickbrexnick
edited July 29 in Purchasing

Hi team,

Nick from Brex here - we're a corporate credit card company. One of our cardholders is having a transaction declined on your site:

Hoping you can help us understand what's happening here, as this transaction is not even hitting our system. This gentleman has a very high credit limit, and there shouldn't be an issue.

It's fairly urgent as he is a high net worth individual and a top executive at his company

Thank you,

Nick

[email and phone number removed by 1Password staff -- this is a public forum]

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member
    edited July 27

@brexnick: I don't believe I've seen that error before, but all of that is handled by the payment processor, Stripe, which you may have heard of. Unfortunately, as you can probably imagine, account and payment details are not something that should be discussed in a public forum. We also cannot discuss this with you if you're not the account holder. If you'll have them email us at [email protected] from their account's registered email address we'll be happy to look into it though. And if you or they can post the Support ID received in response here, I'll be happy to take a look as soon as I see it.

ref: WRE-46117-957

This discussion has been closed.