To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Don't have MP. Tried to delete vault and create a new. Want to cancel membership - no Support

QSS
QSS
Community Member

Hi,
My 1Password app stopped giving me the option to use Touch ID. I left my Master Password and Emergency at home while traveling. I updated my App version to 7, deleted my Vault (spent hours reading the forum looking for solutions) Emailed support multiple times to try and get a 'human" to assist me. No response from any human of any sort. Then tried to create a new vault with no success....

So now the only assistance I need is on how to cancel my membership without the Master Password!

Some one please give me an answer!!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCLoud

Comments

• TheDave
    TheDave
    Community Member

For whatever it is worth, there is nothing support could have done to help if you don't have your master password and emergency kit, these are absolutely required. There is a reason the Security screen (where you enable TouchID/FaceID) reminds you that your master password will be required after a device restart -- The expectation is that you know your master password.

• It appears Steve has been in touch via email. For future reference we'd request not opening multiple support requests for the same issue. Doing so causes a duplication of efforts on our part which slows down support for everyone, including you. :) Thank you.

Ben

ref: YPX-76676-131

This discussion has been closed.