Syncing to android phone but not tablet

Options
nonothing
nonothing
Community Member

I am running version 1 Password 6.8.9 primarily on my Mac book Air and syncing via Dropbox to my other devices,
Huawei P 20 phone and Samsung tab S 2.
It's syncing with the phone but not the tablet, I cannot find an answer on the forum, could you possibly assist me.

Regards

Bob Goodson

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member
    Options

Just a bit more info. . . .

If I make a new login entry on my tablet it shows up on the mac but not on the tablet
    Bob

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member
    Options

Now I can see something else, when I tap the button to syc, the small circle starts to revolve then stops ??

• peri
    Options

Hi @nonothing. I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/94099/syncing-to-android-phone-but-not-tablet#latest
    • Your forum username: nonothing

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Have sent the diagnostic reports, hopefully I did it right.
    Will post the number when it arrives

• peri
    edited May 2019
    Options

Thanks! It looks like someone on the team has replied. I'll let you two continue the conversation over email!

ref: HSX-72492-342

This discussion has been closed.