Is there a person I can speak to? I restarted my phone and now I can't get into 1password?

Options
LisaLandman
LisaLandman
Community Member

I have had 1password for 5 years on my various iphones. Just reset my phone, restored my backup but now I can't get in. Tried to sign in, asked for more info than I have ever given, some I didn't know. Thought I got in by resetting?? but now It says the new password I set, confirmed and is the same one I've had for 5 years says that it's wrong. I've been storing passwords and other info for 5 years,is there any way to get it back?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can I speak to a person

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @LisaLandman

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble. Unless you’ve been using a 1Password subscription membership we do not store your 1Password data. It is by default stored only on your device, unless you’ve set up syncing with iCloud or Dropbox. If you have, you need to select that option from the welcome screen (scroll down to see all options). If you had not set up syncing, and were not using a 1Password membership, the best I could suggest would be to try restoring the backup again.

Ben

• LisaLandman
    LisaLandman
    Community Member
    Options

On the advice of my 18 ur old, I deleted the app, reinstalled it and it ended up working.

• Ben
    Options

I’m glad to hear you were able to get this sorted out @LisaLandman. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.