Hello. I would like to configure 1password with login.gov. I need to copy and paste the code they

Options
ed_contreras2001
ed_contreras2001
Community Member
edited August 2018 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello. I would like to configure 1password with login.gov. I need to copy and paste the code they provided to me in the app. That is the instruction they give you on their website. Can you assist with telling me where the code from login.gov would go on the app, 1password I have please?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Hello. I would like to configure 1password with login.gov. I need to copy and paste the code they

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ed_contreras2001,

Thank you for getting in touch!

It sounds like you are talking about a 2FA-code, so please check the following guide and let me know if this is what you need:

Use 1Password as an authenticator for sites with two-factor authentication

I will be looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• kblinhou
    kblinhou
    Community Member
    Options

There's nothing on that site that shows any of the "how to" details. The article you reference is there, the site it references exists, and even login.gov appears in the list with the book icon that we're to follow. But that icon opens a help page that has some info but no instructions as suggested. No way to get a bar code, etc. Can you take a look and see if you agree? Otherwise I can't much make use of 1password for this, which would be a shame.

• You should be able to follow the instructions here, @kblinhou, with one change – when you reach step 3, copy/paste that code they give you instead of scanning the QR code. Let me know if that works to get thing set up for you. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.