After reboot: items not visible/accessible until 1P restart

Options
1P4Me
1P4Me
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Mac

Hi.

Since I've been troubleshooting my 1P issues anyway I'll just report another one:

after I (re)start my mac, at first I cannot access or see any items in 1P. The number of items in "All items" in each vault is not shown, while each category show the correct number of items that should be in it (to be clear: I mean it shows the number count right next to the category name, not the items itself). But I can't see or access any item at all - that is until I restart 1P.

I've tested this in a virtual machine (1P 7.0.7 stand-alone, 10.12.6, no browser extensions installed, 1P default settings except lock when main window is closed, loc=de). So I'm sure you can repoduce this too.

I hope you can fix this (because it's no 2 on my annoying bug list right after the soon to be fixed window resize problem).
Thank you.

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@1P4Me - hmmm, that doesn't sound right -- and I can't reproduce it here. So, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#XIS-21973-478]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @1P4Me only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: XIS-21973-478

This discussion has been closed.