1Password7 warnings: Helpful but not always

timdiggins
timdiggins
Community Member

I've just started using the 1Password 7 upgrade

With regard to the watchtower/security warnings like "Weak passwords are easier to guess. Generate a strong password to keep your account safe." -- is there a way to turn those off for specific servers / specific entries (I know that my localhost servers and/or passwords aren't secure and don't want to start just becoming blind to those warnings which might be useful on the other entries.)

(also, small issue with this support forum -- after I "save draft" and come back to it (I had to because I had just asked another question and wanted to post this as a new questions), I couldn't just use the "Post question" button becuase the "Category" had become unselected and the dropdown was just composed of one greyed-out entry "Mac" (the original entry) -- so it saved title and text, but I then had to copy and paste it into a new question)

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@timdiggins: There isn't a way to disable them short of using strong/unique passwords, but it's something we're looking into for special cases.

Regarding the forum issue, I haven't been able to reproduce it. If you can give me the correct steps I'll be happy to test it and report it to the forum vendor though.

This discussion has been closed.