1Password Chrome Extension Window Not Tall/Long Enough

Options

I'm running into a problem with the 1Password Chrome browser extension on Windows. The browser extension window is too short and only shows the first few logins for a website. The top entry in the list is auto highlighted and when I try to scroll down the browser extension window to find the correct login, the highlighted first entry ends up getting automatically submitted to the website I am browsing.

Is there a way to make the 1Password browser extension window longer/taller?

Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.1.567
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @photoreel,

Thanks for writing in.

You can resize the 1Password mini window, try to hover over the bottom right until your cursor becomes the resize cursor and drag to resize.

There is a known bug where if you drag the scroller, it can accidentally select the item behind the scroller. This will be fixed soon.

• photoreel
    photoreel
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I just updated Chrome and that seemed to help. It seem like the area that you have to hover your cursor over to get the resize tool is 1) very small and 2) not where you would expect it to be. It seems to be an area that is only a few pixels tall and the area is actually below the 1Password Mini window, in the drop shadow area. Why not have the whole "Filling in Chrome for..." area be an area the user can hover over to get the resize tool? Thanks again for the help!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @photoreel,

On behalf of Mike you are very welcome! :+1:

We have plans to improve 1Password extension in the future, so we will keep your suggestion in mind. :chuffed: Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, we are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.