To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I cancel the subscription request whilst in the trial period. I dont want this any more

Options
sdb
sdb
Community Member

I signed up thru my iphone as I thought this would be what I wanted. I then sat and tried to understand how to use it but I kept getting asked if I wanted to buy more, more more. I dont.
It is too cumbersome for me and I dont want to pay the subscription. The only time it will show up on the apple iphone is AFTER you bill me and, I dont want it.
Can you cancel the trial period. I already deleted my account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I cancel the subscription request whilst in the trial period. I dont want this any more

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@sdb

I’m sorry to hear you had trouble. If you signed up through Apple you’ll need to cancel through them:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

I hope that helps!

Ben

• sdb
    sdb
    Community Member
    Options

I can only cancel that AFTER they have activated the subscription which will then show on the iphone, which means they will take the money. I dont want the product so the only place to cancel it is in ipassword

• Ben
    Options

@sdb

If you do not have a subscription with Apple then deleting your account with us will cancel your subscription:

If you don't want to delete your account, just cancel the subscription, please see these instructions:

If you need help with this please reach out to us by email at sales@1password.com. We're not able to handle account specific requests in this public forum, but we'd be happy to help via email.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.