To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

i dont have account and you charged me for a renewal? please contact me to cancel

Options
dadfromnc
dadfromnc
Community Member

I tried a trial of your service a year ago and wasnt happy with it and canceled it. I havent used it or thought about it in a year. and yesterday you sent me an invoice where you billed me for renewal?? i dont have an account with you or cant login under old one because i never used it and dont remember any of the keys or passwords or anything related to this account. I have also emailed you a couple of days ago and still no response. Someone please contact me regarding canceling whatever you show in your system as an account for me and i would like a refund on what you just charged me as well.
Thank you
Mike Price

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i dont have account and you charged me for a renewal? please contact me to cancel

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dadfromnc: It sounds like you didn't cancel it, or you would not have been billed. Since we're already in contact via email I'll close this and we'll continue the conversation there. That way we're not slowing down the support process for everyone by carrying on in multiple places at once.

ref: HFE-68512-113

This discussion has been closed.