To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I upgrade from personal-single to teams?

Options
mfivey
mfivey
Community Member

I am a current user and love it so much for my personal stuff that I'd like to use it for my small team of people who I employ. We are only 3 people total and I don't need business just yet, I'd like to see how the Teams work first! I can't find a single button to upgrade! I don't want to lose my personal vault as it is already separated how I want it for my teams!

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I want to upgrade from single to teams, how do i do this?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mfivey: You won't lose anything! If you sign into your account on 1Password.com in your browser, you can click Invite People on the right and that will let you select 1Password Teams. This guide will help get your started:

Create or join your team

But if you have any questions along the way just ask. We're here for you. :)

• mfivey
    mfivey
    Community Member
    Options

Wow, that couldn't me more obscure. Not a single 'upgrade account' button or anything that i could find on the site. feels like a miss. thank you for the help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mfivey: You're welcome! I'm not sure I understand though. It's one of only a few things on your account's home page. I don't think it makes sense to upgrade an account without inviting people. That's just more money with no benefit! We're open to suggestions if you like to see the option somewhere else though. :)

This discussion has been closed.