News 1 Password 7 on iOS devises

Options
Johann_Gruber
Johann_Gruber
Community Member

Dears,
I have now subscribed to the latest version of 1Password 7 on the Appstore for Mac (still it is the trial subscription). On the IOS devices is still the version 1Password 6 loaded. If I want to update the latest version on the IOS devices, do I have to pay the abbo again?
Thank you for your reply.
Gruber Johann

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

No. If you subscribe, you get 1PW for all platforms.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: Indeed, However, a 1Password.com membership, gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits. And either way, if you have questions just let us know. We're always here to help! :)

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

dear Brenty,
    Thank you for your reply. Excuse me, that I'm a bit awkward in some things, but I'm not clear with the ios version to the downloud. Of course, I do not want to have to pay the license fee again. In the Appstore under ios several 1 Password links to the Downloud are available - which link is the right one? Would you be able to follow step by step instructions?
    Thank you for your patience!
    Regards Gruber Johann.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Johann_Gruber: You can use the version you paid for already without having to pay for it again. If you purchased it from the App Store, that will be in your purchase history:

https://support.apple.com/HT201272#apps

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.