1Password not filling in with Chrome

Options
Kate7745
Kate7745
Community Member

I’m using 1Password v. 6.8.9 and recently upgraded to High Sierra on my iMac. Now 1Password won’t fill in my info using my Chrome browser. It will populate using Safari, but I have to go to logins and click on the correct item for it to do so.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Kate7745,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Do you have the 1Password extension installed in Chrome? Have you tried restarting your Mac since this difficulty began?

Ben

• Kate7745
    Kate7745
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,
    I do have the 1Password extension installed in Chrome, and I have restarted the Mac since this happened.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kate7745 - Sorry it's taken us this long to get back to you. Are you still having troubles getting 1Password to fill your Login items into Chrome?

• Kate7745
    Kate7745
    Community Member
    Options

No. Actually Ben was right. I assumed I had the Chrome extension, because the the 1Password icon was in the upper righthand menu bar. But I decided to check anyway, and found there was no extension. I downloaded it, and all is right with my 1Password world on my iMac. Sadly that is NOT the case on my ios devices. Where should I go for help there?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kate7745 - you can post a thread in our iOS forum...oh, wait. I see you already did. :)

This discussion has been closed.