FM on "Save Login" dialog

Options
timminator
timminator
Community Member

Recently I noticed a little "FM" symbol on the Save Login dialog. I thought it was just happening when I logged into my Netgear switch, but now I notice it more frequently. This is by design right?

Tried to upload a screenshot, but this site keeps saying "Failed to upload".

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@timminator - you can upload items by clicking the image icon above the text entry window and following the directions to add your images:

They should be in jpg or png format, and not overly huge, file size-wise...but that should certainly allow you to upload a screenshot. Can you try that for me, please, because I don't know of any such "FM" symbol -- unless I'm forgetting something. Thanks in advance. :)

• timminator
    timminator
    Community Member
    Options

Here is a screenshot

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@timminator - thanks for the screenshot. That would be your vault icon for whatever vault that is. Do you have a vault that has an image of the letters "FM?"

• timminator
    timminator
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Lars. I only have 2 vaults, one called "personal" and the other called "work". I don't remember ever setting a vault icon, but when I login to 1password.com it has my photo for the personal vault, and just a lock symbol for my work one.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018
    Options

@timminator: Thanks for confirming. We're looking into why the icon isn't always consistent.

ref: NTZ-72685-836

This discussion has been closed.