How do I get 1Password to 'create new' or 'update existing' for new login

Options
glow259
glow259
Community Member
edited August 2018 in Mac

MacOS High Sierra; latest version 10.13.6 desktop iMac

1Password not responding to a new login to save it as new, etc. screenshot image below:

Oh well . . . 900 x 582 image "failed to upload" notification. Sometimes it gets hectic if I'm
notified to save or update where I will not while in the middle of working on the site involved.

http://bit.ly/___Click_1Password google image for pop_up notification to “create new” or “Update existing”
that is not happening at this post. Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@glow259 - from your screenshot (thanks for that!) I don't see anything wrong. It looks like you have a save dialogue with Create New selected. Are you not able to press "Save Login?"

• glow259
    glow259
    Community Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

Thank you.

I used to get a lot while in the middle of doing something on the web and where I had no interest in saving a login yet. If nothing pops up to save a new login, I can do it manually instead.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@glow259 - so, if you ARE trying to save a login, and 1Password doesn't offer to save it for you, that's potentially a bug for that site that you should let us know about. Most sites, 1Password will work for -- but not all. And for the ones it doesn't, we'd appreciate a heads-up so we can at least try to fix it.

This discussion has been closed.