Planning on beta testing the iOS 12 1Password integration in TestFlight?

Options
BrokenHope
BrokenHope
Community Member

With iOS 12 being only a couple of weeks ago are you planning on testing the iOS 12 1Password quicktype integration with users on TestFlight, or are you just planning on pushing it in a final release once iOS 12 releases?

Doesn't seem a long enough beta period if you are planning on testing via TestFlight.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I don't think Apple has announced a release date for their OS, and we don't have anything to announce at this time, but I suspect that we'll have a beta before long. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's possible. They haven't announced an event either though. Anyway, it's a good guess, and we'll see what happens. In the mean time we're hard at work on 1Password. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2018
    Options

Wasn't sure it would be today necessarily, but I meant it when I said "before long". ;) Give it a spin and let us know what you think! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

And in case it helps you or anyone else,

1. Go to Settings.app > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords and enable 1Password.
    2. Try it out! As you go to log into a website you should see your usernames appear in the QuickType bar on the keyboard.
    3. Simply tap the credential to have it filled for you into the login form.

Happy testing! :sunglasses:

This discussion has been closed.