Autofill Not Working with Redirects

Options

I am using 1Password 7.2.576 on Windows 10 and I am having issues with sites like Amazon and Gmail. 1Password will fill out the email address when I open one of those sites but not the password. The page I think redirects to another page asking for the password. However, it will fill out the password if I am currently on the redirected password page. So i'm wondering if it is possible to get 1Password to fill out both forms. I'm not too familiar with custom logins in 1Password but I tried filling out a separate section but couldnt get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @PwndDepot! Logins that span multiple pages are tricky, and we don't always fill them as easily as single-page logins. However, we've had pretty good success with most of the major sites like the ones you've mentioned. I'd try re-saving a new Login item for the sites that aren't working as well as you think they should, using these instructions (Gmail is actually the demo we use for that page). Let us know how that goes for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.