To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I dont have an emergency card, and need to become Jason Borurne

Options
rootedbycops
rootedbycops
Community Member

Helllo, for reasons I am not at all guilty of, and for which my lawywer willl straighten oput ASAP, I nmneedeed to get into my 1P account ASAP. to get to my iCloud pass, and then erase some things. i dont remember icloud.com pass, they have my phone, wallet, laptop, backup laptop, simple chromebacook, nackup drives, everything, all secured, but will soon demand unlocking.

I need to get to my icloud web data in 1P and know username and pass but my e-card is on icloud files and I cant get to it, help!!!.,

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rootedbycops

Could you please elaborate on what exactly it is that we can help with in this situation?

Ben

• JamesHenderson
    JamesHenderson
    Community Member
    Options

@rootedbycops - have you forgotten your master password (this is the only reason I can think of why you are asking this question). If you have lost it then no-one is getting at your passwords (in 1Password anyway).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Indeed, if you don't know your Master Password and you haven't shared it with anyone else, no one does.

This discussion has been closed.