1Password extension window appears half width in browser

I've had this problem for a few months now. When I bring up the 1Password extension in a browser, it appears at half-width. This is a problem, because most of the account and user names get truncated, making it difficult to select the proper login information.

I would appreciate it if this bug could be investigated and fixed.

I'm not sure of this, but I suspect this issue could be specific to Windows when running on a high DPI display. I believe that I do not have this issue when using 1Password from my Windows computers with a normal DPI display.

Under Windows' "Display settings", I have "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" set to 175%. I have the resolution set to 3840x2160. I'm running on a Dell XPS 15 9560 with a 4K display.

Here's a screenshot of the browser extension when I open it. I see the extension window as half-width in both Google Chrome and Firefox. In the screenshot below, I filtered down to 0 matching accounts to not disclose any of my real account information:

1Password Version: 7.2.576
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro 1803, all updates installed
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:extension width

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Andrew Brown,

Thank you for getting in touch!

You should be able to resize the 1Password extension, if you move a mouse cursor to the extension border on the right. After that, 1Password extension should keep its new size:

Could you please give it a try? Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Andrew Brown
    Andrew Brown
    Community Member

That worked! Thank you very much.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@Andrew Brown: You are very welcome! :chuffed: I am glad to hear that it worked.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, we are here for you.

Have a great week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.