- Is this bug reproducible?
- Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices and/or computers?
- On my iPhone X (iOS 12 beta 10), as well as my iPad Pro 9.7" (with the same iOS version).
- A quick summary of the bug:
- Domains mistakenly displayed in multiple selection menu of 1Password AutoFill function, as marked up in the screenshot below.
- Detailed, step-by-step list on how to reproduce it:
- a. I have 3 Amazon accounts on amazon.com, amazon.cn and amazon.co.jp saved in 1Password. Their usernames are the same but the passwords are not, as you may see in the screenshot below.
- b. Open iOS Settings app, go to Passwords & Accounts - AutoFill Passwords, make sure AutoFill Passwords is enabled, and tick only 1Password below.
- c. Open Amazon app, try to login using 1Password AutoFill by tapping the Passwords above the keyboard.
- d. There will be a multiple selection menu saying Choose a saved password to use with several amazon passwords to choose. As you can see in the screenshot below, all the domains are showed as amazon.com mistakenly, because two of them should be amazon.cn and amazon.co.jp.
- Versions of 1Password you're using on the devices and computers involved:
- Version 7.2 (70200002) (via TestFlight)
1Password Version: 7.2 (70200002)
Extension Version: None
OS Version: iOS 12 beta 10
Sync Type: 1Password Account