lost vault after update - urgent

updateproblem
updateproblem
Community Member

after update to 1password 7 from version 6.8 I got a message, that my vault is not up to date and I should install a new version. I could not open my Logins any more or create new logins.
Then I tried to find the source on my Android but could not find it. After that the vault seemed to be empty. Then I closed the app and restartet it. The result is, that I am asked if I am a new user. I cannot login into the app.

I am in panic and i am really frustrated - a simple update kills my evening. I hate that. How can I recover my data.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: none

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@updateproblem: Thanks for getting in touch. I'm really sorry to hear that. The best thing to do will be to restart your device, try again to access your data, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@1password.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#EQC-38336-651]

If you’re reading this and you are not updateproblem, this Support ID is for updateproblem only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link it to our current conversation. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: EQC-38336-651

This discussion has been closed.