To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help with key

winterswan127
winterswan127
Community Member

Hi! I recently got a virus and had to format my windows and decide to go back to windows 7. The point is, i lost my secret key, again.
This time i was sure my Emergency Kit was saved in some place at 1password folder. But wasnt...

I have my emails,master password,sign adress etc... everything to prove that i'm the owner of this account. How can i recovery my account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@winterswan127: Without your account credentials, there is no recovery. Only you ever have those, not us, and it is not possible for us to "reset" anything since the data is encrypted with them. However, you may be able to find your Secret Key in one of the following places:

I hope you're able to find your Emergency Kit, or have another authorized device where you can view your Secret Key. Otherwise it will not be possible to login to your 1Password Account. But if you're part of a 1Password Family or Team, another Owner, Organizer, or Admin can help you recover your account, so you can create a new Secret Key and Master Password:

https://support.1password.com/recovery/#begin-recovery

Please let me know how it goes. I look forward to hearing back from you!

This discussion has been closed.