Main Window Position

glessard
glessard
Community Member

For some reason, the 1password main window recently stopped remembering its position. Every time it starts up now, it's in the middle of the screen (and too small.) mini-1p already pops up in the middle of the screen (often half a screen away from the mouse click that invoked it ), so I wonder if 1p has decided to jettison all information related to window positioning?

1Password Version: 7.0.7
Extension Version: 4.7.2
OS Version: 10.13.5
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@glessard - I'm sorry for the trouble. We did have such an issue in a previous version of 1Password 7 for Mac, but it should be fixed in the version you're using. Can you try Quitting 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu) and see if the issue persists? If so, what specific set of steps causes it to occur?

• glessard
    glessard
    Community Member

It kept happening for a couple days, then the window position got remembered again. The only notable thing that happened in between was that I finally get my 10.13.6 update in. This is not the best resolution, in that a mystery remains!

• @glessard,

Based on your original post you aren't running the version of 1Password 7 with a fix for the window positioning. You'll want to update to 7.1.1.

• glessard
    glessard
    Community Member

1Password did get updated -- I forgot that had happened. Hopefully that was it; thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@glessard - let us know if you need any further assistance; I think you should be OK now. :)

This discussion has been closed.