delete primairy vault

Options
jmgeluk
jmgeluk
Community Member

How ca i delete the old primairy vault of Dropbox on my iphone / ipad?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:primaire kluis dropbox vewijderen

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jmgeluk: If you've got a 1Password.com account setup in the app and have all your data there, you can delete the Primary vault under 1Password Settings > Vaults > Primary, as described in the migration guide. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• jmgeluk
    jmgeluk
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your information.
    It was quite a hassle to install 1password7. I had 1password4 for many years on my windows desktop and Iphone and Ipad. The install instructions are not easy for a person which does this only a few times in a lifetime. Probably an issue you should excercise beforehand on a team not expierenced people... On a certain moment I had 3 different vaults, on each device a different one.....! After installing once more on the desktop, things settled out correctly, after I also found out to ignore the Dropbox (primary vault). But now everything seems to operate correctly! pffffff.

• Ben
    Options

@jmgeluk

Thanks for the feedback. Would you mind sharing what specifically from from the migration guide was unclear? Which instructions were not easy?

Ben

• jmgeluk
    jmgeluk
    Community Member
    Options

First of all there is a lot of information on mostly every screen. You have to watch out carefuly what you do! In the screen where you have to load down the app, you normally execute this directly, what I did. No, you should first go to step 2 ...and than later execute. That is not logical in my opinion. Why can you not make the whole thing running smoothly ? Especially when you already have a 1password running of an older generation it is more complicated. As a none very expierenced computeruser and not native English speaking it is complicated. I nearly wanted to drop the whole 1password thing.

• Ben
    Options

I’m still not clear what exactly it is that you felt was complicated? We’d like to improve if there is room for improvement, but without knowing what exactly you’d like to see changed we’re just guessing.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.