Having logins showing up in favorites do not want them there can not delete. Have new update 7.0

Samtheman67
Samtheman67
Community Member

Have regular items show up in favorites and It shows that I can copy user name and password and log in to website. No star present to delete. I did not put them there. This happen on my new iphone8 plus. No problem with the iMac

Comments

• Hi @Samtheman67

I’ve moved this thread over to our iOS category. :) It sounds like you’re seeing recent items in your favorites. If you do not wish for that to happen you can set the 1Password > Settings > General > Recently Used Items setting to 0.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• ag1pwun
    ag1pwun
    Community Member

Just found the same issue and reducing RUI to 0 fixed it. But it seems to me that RUI and Favorites should be separated (i.e. not displayed on the same screen), which is confusing. Just a thought.

• @ag1pwun,

In an ideal world I’d agree, but the difficulty comes down to there not being enough horizontal screen space on most iOS devices to support having an additional tab (‘Favorites’, ‘Categories’, ‘Organize’, and ‘Settings’ seems to be about all we can fit).

Ben

This discussion has been closed.