Safari ext will only fill with 1st login, e.g., ABC.com (home) but not ABC.com (office)

Options
chc44
chc44
Community Member

When I open a website using the Safari extension, it shows all the logins for several different accounts on that website. But, if that website requires me to click on "Login" for it to open a login window, I then click on the Safari extension again but it only shows the first account of those. To login to the second acct, I have to open the desktop 1P and copy/paste the login data. An example would be the Office Depot website.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Safari ext will only fill with 1st login, e.g., ABC.com (mine) but not ABC.com (wife's)

Comments

• chc44
    chc44
    Community Member
    Options

1P 7.0.7
    Ext version: how do I find this?
    OS 10.13.6
    Dropbox sync

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@chc44 - sorry for the trouble, but I'm not sure what you're asking us. If you use the 1Password extension and type in a name or URL such as Office Depot (or officedepot), you'll get any records containing a match. The Office Depot site requires you to click "Login" to get a pop-up where you can enter your details, but clicking the 1Password extension or using ⌘\ should work for you as well to get the same list of items. You have more than one account for Office Depot?

• chc44
    chc44
    Community Member
    Options

yes - but i just noticed that they have different URLs. that would explain the difficulty.

• Gotcha. Thanks for the update @chc44. Glad to hear you were able to figure out the issue here. If we can be of further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.