Favorite Items aren't properly marked in 1Password X

Options

Favorited login items are all grouped properly in the Favorites section but the icon above the details remains hollowed out despite it being a favorite item. Here's an example

As you can see, the item is a favorite yet the icon isn't marked properly. Clicking the icon removes the item from favorites (as expected) and clicking it again makes the item permanently show the icon correctly i.e. it becomes filled in properly after that point.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.10.2
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• aniforprez
    aniforprez
    Community Member
    Options

Oh WHOOPS wrong section to post this in

• aniforprez
    aniforprez
    Community Member
    Options

Favorited login items are all grouped properly in the Favorites section but the icon above the details remains hollowed out despite it being a favorite item. Here's an example

As you can see, the item is a favorite yet the icon isn't marked properly. Clicking the icon removes the item from favorites (as expected) and clicking it again makes the item permanently show the icon correctly i.e. it becomes filled in properly after that point.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019
    Options

@aniforprez: Good catch! Sorry about that. I suspect it wasn't noticed previously because that's actually pretty similar to the Favorite icon used in other versions. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :)

ref: x/b5x#567

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries. I've replied to you in the 1Password X category. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

(merged and moved)

• aniforprez
    aniforprez
    Community Member
    Options

Oh nice you merged them! You're welcome!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.