1Password 7.1.1 is not auto-filling.

Options

I'm using a MacBook Pro, running macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and 1Password 7.1.1 (70101001). I was able to auto-fill to login to this 1Password Support Forum. However, my logins to New York Times, Washington Post and Tresorit are no longer auto-filling. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi @BZZZZZ,

Is it that other Login items are working and the issue is specific to these three sites? If it is can you do me a favour please. First see if a new Login item saved using the steps detailed on How to save a Login manually in your browser behaves any better or worse than your existing Login item. Then, if you're still having trouble can you provide the URLs you use to log into each site. I'll happily take a look and see what's going on.

Just in case it turns out to be a factor can you let me know what browser you prefer to use as well. Cheers!

• odysseus
    odysseus
    Community Member
    Options

Very frustrating. And 7.1.1 is supposed to have an improved fill-in engine!

• BZZZZZ
    BZZZZZ
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your response and willingness to help, Littlebobbytables. I can't explain why, but auto-fill is now working at all three of the sites that didn't work a few days ago (viz., NYT, WaPo and Tresorit). I'm wondering whether my deletion of Safari browser cookies may have caused the temporary loss of auto-fill.

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Greetings @BZZZZZ,

Well I can't explain it but I am happy to learn they're all working for you again. If the weirdness creeps back or you find a completely different site where you're having problems with 1Password please let us know.

@odysseus, your post wasn't clear, are you having trouble with a specific site or sites. If you are please do say and we'll see what can be done to help. A separate post will probably be best given it doesn't look like BZZZZZ will directly benefit from any discussion now that everything seems to be working for them.

This discussion has been closed.