Migrate to account

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Migrating data from standalone 1password6 to family account.

Comments

• Steaming
    Steaming
    Community Member
    Options

I haven't been able to transfer any data onto the family account and don't get the prompts promised.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Steaming: I'm sorry to hear that. But it's going to be difficult to find a solution without any details, and I don't see any other information from you, just this one comment. Can you be more specific about what you're doing and where you're having difficulty?

• Steaming
    Steaming
    Community Member
    Options

I cannot set up iPhone because the app doesn’t turn on the camera- it doesnt recognise my secret key - lost all data on ios devises now -

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Steaming: I'm not sure I follow. Could you elaborate? 1Password doesn't require the camera to setup the app. It's an optional way to sign into a 1Password.com account by scanning the Setup Code. If you haven't setup the app yet, there's no data there to lose. And if you've stored your data in your 1Password.com account, it's there no matter what you do to the app. If you'll let me know the specifics of what you're trying to do and where you're running into trouble I'll be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.