1 password linked to two dropbox accounts how do i get them to one and not lose anything

I have Two Drop Box accounts My work computer 1 password is synced to my work drop box. My personal Drop box is synced to my personal drop box. I want to synced them to one single drop box so all of my devices sync. right now my work computer doesnt sync wiith my phone. I'm concerned I might lose log in information if I dont do this correctly is there a way to migrate both drop box information into one?

1Password Version: 4.6.2.626
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows 8.1
Sync Type: Drop Box
Referrer: forum-search:1 password linked to two dropbox accounts how do i get them to one and not lose anything

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jkonecky: 1Password isn't actually "linked" to Dropbox at all; it simply stores your data in a folder, and if that folder happens to be managed by Dropbox, it will sync your data. SO it sounds like all you need to do is make sure you have a backup of your vault outside of Dropbox (just in case), sign out of the account, and then setup the new one and store your 1Password data there so it will be accessible on your other devices. This guide will take you through checking everything to make sure it's setup correctly across your devices. And if you have questions about 1Password, just let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.