Is it possible to export the logs from 1Password Admin via syslog or webhook?

Is it possible to export the logs from 1Password Admin via syslog or webhook?
Many thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@IT_Licenses: I don't believe so, but it would be helpful to know specifically what you're trying to accomplish, as there may be something else I can suggest. When you say "1Password Admin", what are you referring to, and what logs are you hoping to export? Thanks! :)

• IT_Licenses
    IT_Licenses
    Community Member

I can log into the the 1Password web administration page for our 1Password Team account and visit the Activity Log page, but I can see no way of exporting them. Our Info Sec Manager would like to be able to external parse and monitor the logs.
    Many thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@IT_Licenses: Ah, thanks for clarifying! I didn't realize you were referring to the 1Password Business reports feature. I've moved your post to that category of the forum. :)

They can actually grab the audit events in real time using the 1Password CLI app, which is great for automation. Some folks use this for monitoring purposes:

Using Splunk with 1Password Business

But you could redirect it to a log file if you wish instead, and then parse it from there using a tool of your choice. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.