Fill inside input field not working for a specific site

Options

I have a Login saved for app.verios.com.br but when I click on the fill icon inside the email or password input field, it only offers me the Sign Up option. When I click in the extension icon in the toolbar, it does offer me the correct Login for filling. I'm almost sure this used to work until recently. The URL in this login's website field is set to "https://app.verios.com.br/"

Form Fill:

Form fill

Toolbar icon:

Toolbar icon

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.10.3
OS Version: Linux
Sync Type: 1Password membership

Comments

• Hi @dserodio,

Thanks for the report. I've confirmed that 1Password X is misclassifying the page as a registration page. I'll adjust our settings so it gets it right in an upcoming release.

-Mitch

• dserodio
    dserodio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Mitch. I've just updated to 1.11.0 and this page is still missclassified.

• Thanks for the update, @dserodio. We didn't have a chance to get any form classification enhancements into 1.11 but hopefully we'll be able to soon.

In the mean time, if you ever encounter a misclassification like this, you can click the ellipses icon in the top-right-hand corner of the inline menu to switch between options. Choose Logins from there and you'll find all your matching logins for that site.

I hope that helps,

++dave;

This discussion has been closed.