Hide certain logins from iOS 12 AutoFill

I have multiple logins for many websites but I only use a specific one 99% of the time. For example, I have my parents Apple ID info in my vault because sometimes I need to help them with their account but in every day use I only need my own showing up for auto fill. This is especially bad when sometimes it'll sort so my login is the last one in the list and it takes extra steps to auto fill

Comments

• rudyrudy

Team Member

@alihamze,

Currently the only mechanism for excluding items from being included in the AutoFill context is to exclude the vault the item exists in from All Vaults in the main 1Password application, there is also a bug with that mechanism that will be addressed in 7.2.1.

• How would you exclude a vault within iOS app?

• LarsLars Junior Member

Team Member

@tcconway - Settings > Vaults > All Vaults and toggle off any vaults you do not wish to appear in the All Vaults view. :)

• But the hidden vaults contents continue to show up as suggestions in iOS Safari.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@tcconway: If you are have enabled iOS 12 Password Autofill for 1Password, that includes all Logins in 1Password. There isn't currently a way to exclude anything, but perhaps that will be possible in the future.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file