Wil License for Mac work for iPhone

I wonder if I purchase a license for mac, can I use 1Password on my iPhone? Or it will be frozen on my iPhone until I
subscribe through iPhone? Actually I cann't see any approach to buy license on iPhone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @shanks,

1Password for iOS can either be used as part of a 1Password membership subscription or with 1Password on your Mac that’s licensed using a standalone license. In the latter case only basic features are available unless you purchase the Pro features in-app purchase:

Pro features in 1Password for iOS

Especially if you’re planning to use 1Password across multiple devices I’d highly recommend considering membership.

Ben

• @Ben Thanks, I just want to know more about the basic feature. Is that include add new item? Or just readonly

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@shanks: Purchasing the Pro upgrade in 1Password for iOS only applies to 1Password for iOS. 1Password for Mac would be a separate purchase in that case, as would any of the other apps.

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file