Merge tresors

Options

Hallo,

I still use 1Passwort 4.6 and would like to update now. I use 2 Tresors (one private, one family) which are on a dropbox folder, but used as "local" folders. I now would like to merge these two tresors. I thought I coud somehow import one tresor to the other or export one tresor and import in in the other, but this would only work for the logins, but not all the other stuff safed in there. Is there any way to really merge these accounts?

Best regards

Christian

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: local on dropbox drive

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Chrisitan,

Thank you for reaching out!

Are you planning to use 1Password 7 with 1Password account or purchase a standalone license? If you choose 1Password account, you will be able to import both of your local vaults into your Personal vault that belongs to your 1Password account.

If you want to use 1Password 7 with a standalone license and local vault, you should be able to open both vaults in 1Password 7 and then move your items manually from one vault to another.

Let me know what you decide. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• Chrisitan
    Chrisitan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg,

thanks for your fast reply. I now have two more questions. Where do I find 1Password7 as a standalonce license, I cannot find it anywhere on your homepage for download or the pricing? Further on I had to learn that i once in the past seem already have created a test account to 1 Password cloud with my main email adress. But I seem not to have saved the password or key and seem not to have printed or saved it anywhere. Is there anyway to reuse the email adress, or is it "burned" now and I have to use a new email adress as user name?

Best regards

Chrisitna

• langrock
    langrock
    Community Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

I'd be very interested in hearing about the purchase of a standalone version for the Mac. AFAIK, it's no longer available for v7. Just upgraded Safari to v12 and that took out the 1password extension that still worked with 1Password3. Installed the new extension, but that, of course didn't work with my version of 1Password. Was considering upgrading, but 1Password 7 doesn't appear to offer a standalone version. I was able to download 1Password 6, though, and that one has the ability to place an order for the standalone version. No mention of any upgrades, though, for owners of previous versions ... I'd rather pay for v7, of course, if the price is the same.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Chrisitan,

1Password 7 for Windows, which is available for download on our websites, supports both standalone licenses and 1Password accounts, please see this reply from Mike in a different thread.

As for your second question about your test 1Password account, please send an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com and we will help you with it. Let me know how it goes.

@langrock: This thread is about 1Password 7 for Windows, I am sorry for this confusion. Standalone licenses are still available for 1Password 7 for Mac, but you will need to download it from our website, not from the Mac App Store. If you need help with 1Password 7 for Mac purchase, please post your question to our Mac topic and our Mac team will be able to help you out. :) Thanks! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.