Android phone now has 2 vaults since changing from standalone to account option

Options
KBRCS
KBRCS
Community Member

Updated from standalone to the family account. All Windows PC's fine with 1Pass 7 but my HTC10 phone now has 2 vaults.

One called Primary that the sync option that is still connected to Dropbox /Apps/1Password/1Password.agilekeychain (grayed out so I can't change it). And if I have the Sync on and I do a sync it says "Vault already converted please email our customer support etc etc"

The other is Private that is in the new updated online account and gets updated with new logins added from the PC's.

It looks as if my former agilekeychain vault is still on my phone so if I have both the above vaults selected I get duplicate logins shown.

Question is how can I safely get rid of the primary vault that I presume is still looking at local to the phone data area without compromising my new online vault?

1Password Version: 7.0.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @KBRCS, I'd be happy to help!

If all the data you need is safe in the Private vault that's tied to your new 1Password account, you can delete the Primary vault from your phone. Open the 1Password app on your HTC 10 and go to the Settings Tab > Advanced > Delete Primary vault. Follow the on-screen prompts to delete your old standalone vault and you should be ready to rock!

Let me know how that goes, and I'll be right here to help more anytime. :)

This discussion has been closed.