deleting "pending" invitation deleted account

infiniteb
infiniteb
Community Member

migrated to families a couple months ago and wife was using her account under our family account just fine for that whole time. I happened to be logged in to 1password.com and saw that her invitation still showed "pending". Since I knew she had been using here account for a couple months I deleted the invitation. There were no warnings or confirmations but her account was deleted and all of her data is gone. I need some help here understanding what happened. I have her original emergency kit that she received with the original invite.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @infiniteb

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble here. We'd be happy to help with this, but because it will necessitate looking up your account details it is something we'll need to address via email. Please send us a message to support+forum@1password.com with the details. When you email in you'll get a support ID back from BitBot. Please post that ID here so that I can make sure your request gets in front of the appropriate people.

Thank you. We'll do everything we can to help you sort this out.

Ben

• Actually, I see you already emailed in as well, so disregard. We'll work from that email. One of us will be in touch in a reply to that email as soon as possible. Let's please keep all conversation about this issue in that email thread. Thanks!

Ben

ref: GXE-16962-847

This discussion has been closed.