1Password 7 filling out username field with old data

Options
zuzachi
zuzachi
Community Member

I've edited a login with a new username but 1Password keeps filling out the field on website with the old one.

1Password Version: 7.1.2
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: macOS 10.13.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@zuzachi - sorry for the trouble! However, 1Password can't fill what's not in it. If 1Password is filling previous information, there's going to be a reason. Did you save the new changes in 1Password itself? Or only on the website? Have a look at your Login item in 1Password and verify. You may also want to do a search in 1Password for the website in question, because it's possible you have a duplicated item somewhere that might still have the old data in it.

• zuzachi
    zuzachi
    Community Member
    Options

I made the edition on the Mac app and had no duplicates. It's definitely a bug. I managed to confirm it on the iPhone app by taping on "login details". There I could see a field named "email" and another one named "username" with different values. The email field wasn't changed by the edition I made on the login username, so 1Password was filling the previous information. Would it be possible to be an issue that affects users who migrated from 1Password 6?

After deleting the login and adding it again things work fine.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2018
    Options

It would be in "web form details" if it's not showing in the main fields at the top. Glad that creating a new Login with only the correct information helped. :)

This discussion has been closed.